Tuesday, June 23, 2015

London (or is it) in 28 photographs



When in London in May for Photo London I made some pictures and now a bookwork. The edition is produced in an edition of 50 copies, each signed and numbered, there are 28 photographs over 28 pages, 226 x 160 mm, printed on 120gsm art paper with a 200gsm cover.

Of course my practice involves photographing ideas and not necessarily places, certainly not places that can be identified. You won't find a picture of London Bridge here. Never-the- less these pictures were all made in London but for the most part they could have been made anywhere. If any of you can accurately name any of the London locations let me know and with your book order I will send you a signed print of the image you identified.

Copies can be obtained directly from me at: harvey.benge@xtra.co.nz
Prices are, €25 / £20 / US$30 / NZ$38, which include packing and postage. For payment you can simply log on to my PayPal account using my email address above.

Below are the pages:
















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great stuff, Harvey!