Wednesday, May 3, 2017

THE MONTH BEFORE TRUMP - my new photobook

 
Harvey Benge - THE MONTH BEFORE TRUMP - with print

THE MONTH BEFORE TRUMP is a record of what I discovered in San Francisco and New York a month before the US presidential election last November. The bookwork is both an affectionate and sometimes critical look at a society that is at an existential watershed.

This 68 page book, 210 x 148 mm with 61 photographs is in a signed and numbered edition of 50 copies.

Each book comes with a signed and numbered limited edition print, which you can see at the top along with the cover of the book.

Copies can be obtained directly from me at: harvey.benge@xtra.co.nz
Prices are, €25 / £22 / US$28 / NZ$40, the price include packing and postage. For payment you can simply log on to my PayPal account using my email address above.

Below are some of the spreads from the book:















No comments: